[HCoop-Discuss] Filtering out bogus bounce notification e-mails

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu Jan 25 13:52:07 EST 2007

Anonymous member wrote:

> Where would this lovely bit of code go? I'm assuming in one of my
> config files; the only one I've used for email filtering was
> .procmailrc so I'm unfamiliar with basically everything else.

You put it in ~/.forward.  I'm assuming that folks who would want to use
this are already using the example .forward file suggested for spam
filtering.  Just add the new code to the end of it.  If you're using
.procmailrc, I'm uncertain as to what effect would come from having both
Exim and Procmail rules.