[HCoop-Discuss] HCoop and Ping! Magazine Article

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Feb 23 23:48:08 EST 2007

Christopher D. Clausen wrote:
> I'm out.  The support of free software and repression of opposing views
> are in conflict.
>
> Please refund all monies and remove all accounts in my name.

I can do that if it's really necessary, but I don't see any
justification for your request that has to do with real "repression of
opposing views."  This thread is about suggestions for responses to
interview questions.  Even discussions about what software platforms
HCoop should use diverge from that subject, though they're still fine
for this list.  However, it was my impression that a sub-thread had
degenerated into a generic "which OS is the best" argument, divorced
from any concrete HCoop concerns.  It's pretty obvious that that is
off-topic for this list; I can't imagine anyone disagreeing on that.
But, if you do disagree, please say so, with my explanation of my claim
of "off-topicness" in mind.