[HCoop-Discuss] HCoop and Ping! Magazine Article

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Fri Feb 23 20:18:22 EST 2007

Looks good to me.  You might also want to mention something about the size
of our cooperative (what is it, 111 members now), to give some
perspective.

Also rather than just say you've never used a mainstream provider (which I
guess is true for you), it would be worth pointing out that "mainstream
hosting provider" is a rather amorphous term, as there is enormous
variability in the nature and quality of commercial hosting services out
there.  Some have huge customer bases and some are one-man fly-by-nights,
and from my support experience I know that within both categories there
are plenty of lousy, slow, unreliable hosts.

-ntk