[HCoop-Discuss] Joining Cernio

Graham Freeman graham.freeman at cernio.com
Mon Dec 31 06:48:33 EST 2007

On 29 Dec 07, at 13:16, Nathan Kennedy wrote:

> I've been subscribed to Cernio's lists for a long time now

This one tends to serve as our general discussion list:

Non-members are permitted.

> When we were originally setting up at HCoop Graham had said something
> about having a server colocated at Peer1.  At the time that was shot
> down,
> but if he still is interested in this perhaps we can get some kind of
> exchange going on.  Maybe we could even sell or lease the 1650 to
> them if
> they were interested, otherwise we should have room for another 1U
> server
> or so as is.  As long as Cernio was managing it, it shouldn't be a big
> overhead to us and we could come ahead of the deal if we were just
> getting
> a VPS or DNS from Cernio.

We don't yet have anything on the North American East Coast, so I'm at
least interested in theory in having a presence in Hcoop's facility at
Peer1.   I'm also interested in developing a relationship with Peer1,
as they serve a number of markets that we're interested in.

thanks,

Graham Freeman
General Manager, Cernio Technology Cooperative
Email/Jabber:  graham.freeman at cernio.com
+1 415 462 2991
http://cernio.com/cooperative/