[HCoop-Discuss] Negative member balances update

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Dec 2 09:27:46 EST 2007

When I last wrote on this subject, we had the number of negative member
balances down to 17.  We're down to 12 now, and only half of these
members are still AWOL.  I characterize these members in danger of being
kicked out like this:

- Empty home directory and no hosted domains, so probably wouldn't care
if we nuked his account: lode
- Hosting a domain that's no longer registered, so probably wouldn't
care if we nuked his account: corvo
- Only hosting "coming soon" pages, so probably won't care all that much
if we nuke their accounts: basavesh, hnfong
- Hosting a real web site that seems still to be live; I replaced it
with a "this guy isn't paying" page and e-mailed another contact address
on it: rwh
- Hosting an active mailing list; I e-mailed everyone who posted to it
in November asking for help contacting the owner: sarao73

Any help contacting these people is still appreciated, but I think we've
pretty much hit the end of the line.  I've tried some new method of
contacting everyone but the first guy (who literally doesn't seem to be
using HCoop to host anything), and I'd like to wait a few days for
possible responses, but past that point I would feel fine about nuking
the first four accounts, and I would resign myself to the fact that it's
time to nuke the last two.