[HCoop-Discuss] delays

Chris Beggy chrisb at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 30 14:56:09 EDT 2007

On 30 Apr 2007, Davor Ocelic <docelic at hcoop.net> wrote:

> We've got quite a reputable member group; I doubt HCoop will have
> to outsource non-member admins for anything.

My comment is not a judgement of the skills of the members, nor
does it preclude paying members for their contributions of
professional system administration and development.  My concern
is for any coop volunteer who may be at risk for burnout or
exploitation as an uncompensated worker.

> And as far as I am into the AFS scene, IBM/Transarc code has its
> share of problems and people don't use it for new installations.

I am certain you are more aware of the state of AFS than I am.
Thanks for setting me straight.

Chris