[HCoop-Discuss] Poll on open mailing list archives

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 30 09:53:19 EDT 2007

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> I've created a wiki page recording the arguments for and against keeping
> open mailing list archives:
> Please edit it if I've missed or misrepresented any argument!
>
> I've also created a poll to record how members feel about the issue:
>     https://members.hcoop.net/portal/poll?id=11
> Please vote there.  I'm intentionally only announcing this poll in
> hcoop-discuss, since the views of people who don't contribute to the
> lists don't seem particularly relevant here, and I assume that anyone
> subscribed to hcoop-sysadmin is also subscribed to hcoop-discuss.

This poll is fatally flawed because of the ambiguity about which lists
it applies to.  Please take it down and replace it with a poll that
only mentions hcoop-sysadmin.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net