[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

S. Taylor staylor at ncf.ca
Mon Apr 30 07:49:29 EDT 2007

[If possible/acceptable please start e-mails with a summary paragraph.]

The costs are bearable but only if a realistic estimate of future
costs is bearable and also matches an unwritten formula: bottom-line
affordability and willingness to pay more for a co-op.

This co-op attracted me with 1) reasonable cost; 2) co-op; (and distant,
shattered hope of using technical skill, to add humour).

This co-op appears to have members with a mix of reasons for joining
and a mix of resultant financial commitment, including:
- low-cost
- co-op participant
- developer.

Thanks to all. My useful "skill" is probably editing. If this seems
too brief, ask.