[HCoop-Discuss] Exim again

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Apr 18 10:33:34 EDT 2007

Looks like the problem was not as simple as I thought, obviously all the
filtered emails have an X-Spam-Status: line in them.  I don't know why
this particular sender is ending up in my Junk folder.  Unlike all my
other email now, it also doesn't have any SpammAssassin headers.

I pasted my .forward in the previous email, here's the headers from one of
the junked emails (the headers on a previous newsletter that ended up in
Junk were much the same):