[HCoop-Discuss] Alternative contact method

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Tue Apr 17 14:30:14 EDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 09:33:09AM -0400, Terrence Brannon wrote:
> I think everyone and especially the powers that be, should be available by
> telephone and/or physical address.
>
> Telephone for extreme emergencies and physical address in case even email
> doesnt work and we must contact you.

Someone would need to try to keep such a list updated, and I think
that would be an exercise in futility. Also, it may be that not
everyone wants their information posted.

If the servers were completely down, I'd pop into #hcoop @
irc.freenode.net to ask what was up, and probably get a login message
answering the question.

--
Michael Potter
mpotter at hcoop.net