[HCoop-Discuss] Good time for a disk swap?

Jonathan Roes jonathan.roes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:08:59 EDT 2007

> Supposing that that will not happen, we still need to choose
> an appropriate time for downtime, and let users know in advance.

I suggest we pick a time now, and give everyone at least 24 hours to
complain.  This way, we aren't sitting with our thumbs up our butts
waiting for someone to make a suggestion.  If you are very concerned
about uptime, you are no doubt going to follow the mailing list daily.

Here's my suggested time:

2AM EDT Wednesday morning, April 18, 2007.  (Tuesday night-ish)

If you disagree, reply with a better time - following recursively.

-jroes