[HCoop-Discuss] initial setup challenge

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Fri Sep 29 13:53:02 EDT 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
Sandeep Rao <sarao73 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking to use hcoop for my malining list, and
> having challenges with the setup. I think it is mostly
> because of my technical know-how is limited. I would
> appreciate if someone can help me or point me to the
> right direction. Here is the situation:
> - I own a website iimbeealumni.org with 1and1
> - I want a mailing list for my network -
> iimbeealumni at iimbeealumni.org, and this should be on
> hcoop Mailman
>
> I don't want to move my webcontent from 1and1 to hcoop
> yet. What do I need to do to accomplish the above
> objective.
>
> Will appreciate some help to get me started. Thanks a
> ton.

Hey,

I don't understand what is the problem.

You can request a mailman list to be created for you
from our members portal. If I remember correctly, we
already opened this mailing list for you, right ?

So are you asking how to use that mailing list on hcoop
while your website is not on hcoop ?

-doc