[HCoop-Discuss] help a brother out

Jeremy Penner jeremy at sporktania.com
Tue Sep 26 12:14:07 EDT 2006

Hey Alex,
Try this:
LocalProxyPass / / 8080

The LocalProxy directive uses RewriteRule syntax, which is much more
complex than you need.  LocalProxyPass takes the path that you want to
show up on port 80 (to redirect all traffic, just "/"), the path that
you want to use on cherrypy (also "/", it would seem), and the port that
cherrypy is running on (8080).

After you get that going, we should probably block port 8080 for
everyone but localhost, since http://www.hcoop.net:8080/ takes you to
your page.

Jeremy