[HCoop-Discuss] Ray's donation

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Sep 25 20:20:29 EDT 2006

I just spoke to Ray Racine on the phone.  He has been very busy and
hadn't been keeping up with HCoop email in the past month, but he told
me that he is still eager to donate the server and that it's just a
matter of boxing and shipping it now, which he will do shortly.  I'm
guessing I probably won't get it before Saturday, but I still think we
should go ahead with the meeting so we can get a timetable for the
migration and more detailed plans going.