[HCoop-Discuss] Next-generation Domtool

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Sep 5 23:08:42 EDT 2006

I've put up a wiki page describing my ideas for and current
implementation of the successor to domtool:
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/DomtoolTwo

I think it's almost ready to go now, at the level where the remaining
changes ought to be made in place on our new servers.  The design is
radically different from the old Domtool's, so I'd appreciate feedback
on it.

Capsule summary: Functional programmers rejoice; everyone else cringes
but grows to love this strange new creature.  (Or that's the future
capsule summary I'm hoping for. ;-)