[HCoop-Discuss] Proposal to make Wiki frontpage read-only

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Mon Oct 23 07:53:13 EDT 2006

I propose that we make the FrontPage of our wiki writable only to
members, and not to anonymous users.  The frontpage is the most
embarrassing place to find spam, and it is also the place that is
least useful for anonymous posters to modify.

This can most likely be accomplished by adding the following line to
the top of the page.  Any objections?

#acl Default All:read

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net