[HCoop-Discuss] Packages request feedback

h.giraud h.giraud at laposte.net
Thu Oct 5 06:24:37 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've requested some packages from the corresponding link in
the member portal.

My question is : is there any feedback about this process ?
How do we know if these packages are accepted, and if yes when
they are installed ?  I know it depends on the free time of
the sysadmin : I don't write this mail to accelerate the
process It's hjust I have not found information about this.

It's important for me to know because I find my account rather
useless without them.

Thanks
Herve

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste
sur www.laposte.net ou sur 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€ TTC /mn)
1 Giga de stockage gratuit – Antispam et antivirus intégrés