[HCoop-Discuss] EnvironmentalPolicy

John T. Settino nion at nion0.com
Wed Nov 29 09:00:01 EST 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 8:04 am, Robert Ledger wrote:
> On 29/11/06, David W. Bettis <dwb at hcoop.net> wrote:
>
>>  I'm OK with this proposal as the cost is so low (and the marketing
>>  benefits, as you mentioned, are good).  But if it (or any other
>>  Environmental Policy) becomes a substantial burden on coop members, I
>>  would oppose it.
>
> I second this view.

To stay on the topic at hand, I would agree here as well. I'm seeing a
lot of agree/disagree "votes" going in the list, so perhaps it is time
to put a poll in the portal, each person having the option of Yay, Nay
and Abstain. What does the list think on that subject?

- John
John T. Settino
Host: www.visfx.net
Design: www.sirensounddesign.com