[HCoop-Discuss] VPS hosting

Aaron Hsu arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Tue Nov 28 17:14:28 EST 2006

On Nov 28, 2006, at 2:26 PM, ntk at hcoop.net wrote:

> I've tossed the idea around before, but is anyone here interested in
> hosting virtual private servers on HCoop Right Now?

I am very interested. I was originally going to go with a VPS
provider before I chose to use HCoop. While the need is not
immediate, I am sure that, within the next year (more likely within
3-6 months), I am going to have more control over the environment I
am using (controlled installation tests, etc.) and a VPS system will
come in very handy for this.

Aaron W. Hsu

arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Phone: 703-597-7656