[HCoop-Discuss] Recruitment and Fundraising

Robert Ledger plumloco at hcoop.net
Sun Nov 19 07:38:03 EST 2006

Maybe we should start brainstorming ways to raise additional revenue
and recruit new members.

Perhaps have a page on the wiki for just that.  Would it be
appropriate to have such a discussion in public?

To start things off:

1. How about a competition with a years free membership as a prize for
the winner.

2 How about having a paypal donate button for HCoop for any member
willing to use it on their sites?

3 How about an HCoop account with  Amazon for members to advertise
books on their sites, if they are willing?

4 How about an HCoop Adsense  account ditto?

If you have already had this conversation I apologise, I'm a new
member and haven't had time to read all the archived posts yet.

--
Robert Ledger