[HCoop-Discuss] Problems with Jabber server?

Aaron Hsu arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Thu Nov 16 12:19:43 EST 2006

I have just realized that there may be a problem with the jabber
server? I'm not sure if this has been reported or not before.

Basically, I have two jabber accounts. Before HCoop I was using
arcfide at xmpp.us. This worked fine for most everything. However, upon
joining Hcoop, I decided I would go ahead and use hcoop.net.

Upon doing this, most of the users of GTalk suddenly became unable to
see my status. I always appeared online, and when I was Away, at
times I would appear as Idle.

is this a known issue and is anyone working on fixing it?

Aaron W. Hsu
arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Phone: 703-597-7656
IM: arcfide at hcoop.net (Jabber/XMPP/GTalk)