[HCoop-Discuss] Subversion security issue

Eric Hanchrow offby1 at blarg.net
Fri Nov 3 16:46:51 EST 2006

>>>>> "rob" == rob  <rob at hcoop.net> writes:
    rob> Is anyone actively using an SVN repo hosted on HCoop?

I'm not, but have been considering it.  I'd use svn over ssh, which
implies that I'd run svnserve once in a while, not as a daemon.

    rob> I have to agree that the svnserve isn't the most ideal way to
    rob> use SVN

It's my favorite, simply because my brain is too feeble to comprehend
Apache.

--
Imagine this movie with Barbara Stanwyck and Fred MacMurray
and it would work for you.  Better still, just rent "Double