[Hcoop-discuss] hcoop version control: yet another episode begins

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri May 26 15:17:24 EDT 2006

Andrew Raines wrote:

>>I'm confused.  The last time this was brought up, I
>>implemented exactly what members of this list suggested.
>>

>For the record, I'm already using this.  My "+1" was for some
>perceived additional SVN support. :-)

OK; just don't assume that we admins can read your mind.  I, at least,
know next to nothing about SVN, and I literally implemented exactly what
was suggested on this list and no more.  Don't assume that I understand
that there is some clearly more desirable option that isn't feasible at
the moment.  If there is, then you need to bring it up in detail; we're
generally not volunteering to do research on how to create services that
members might find useful.