[Hcoop-discuss] IRS crap

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Tue Jun 6 22:31:46 EDT 2006

I received a letter from the IRS, unfortunately not about our 401(c)(12)
status but about our 2005 tax return.  It stated that we owed taxes on
our return which we had not paid plus penalties.  I called them up and
said that we had in fact paid in full; the representative checked the
records and found that our payment had been received and that it was
unnecessary to send in the requested payment and that I should receive
an update in the mail in the coming weeks.  There may yet be nominal
penalties for late filing, if so I will pay those (it will be less than
$20) as I earlier promised.