[HCoop-Discuss] comments on payment schemes

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Jul 24 14:59:09 EDT 2006

"j.c.hallgren at juno.com" <j.c.hallgren at juno.com> writes:
> But...even though I'm not at the bottom level of usage compared to
> many, by raw percentage numbers of the two areas that I can get stats
> for, I still appear to be a minor user, and to handle my needs, amount
> and type of usage, I suspect I may have to find alternatives that
> remain in my budget range...because in the 18 or so months I've been
> here, we've about doubled membership as I vaguely recall, so to double
> it again would take maybe twice that long, and then the price might
> again be within my range...I'm not bailing out yet...just having to
> check out options...who knows, maybe y'all will find a solution that
> works for everyone!

I think the plan is to get the infrastructure in place and then try to
double our membership again much more quickly. With a new machine this
is very realistic (e.g. I would begin to host any commercial projects
there and would probably end up paying for 3-4 accounts).

I imagine that placing another k5 ad and doing a tiny bit of asking
around would get us another 50 members in a couple of months.
--
http://unknownlamer.org
Jabber:clinton at hcoop.net AIM:unknownlamer IRC:unknown_lamer at fnode#hcoop