[HCoop-Discuss] Reduced rate qualifications

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 11:02:46 EDT 2006

On 7/22/06, Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> wrote:

> I thought I explained that in my initial email.  I came up with the list
> of people qualifying for the lower tier by reviewing disk usage and
> bandwidth history, and picking those members with less than 50M of disk
> usage and consistently less than 15M of bandwidth usage.

I think that dbtool should keep a table of what databases belong to
which user and there should be a tool written to count MySQL and
Postgres usage as well unless we have unlimited amounts of these
resources from our hosting provider.

I know I'm jacking up my bill by saying this, but it's the only way to
generate a more comprehensive view of resource usage.