[HCoop-Discuss] Reduced rate qualifications

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:01:21 EDT 2006

My feelings:
1 - I dont understand tiered pricing. Why not just have everyone pay
proportionately instead of blindly shelving people into tiers?
2 - I can understand the need for having more money than just the
proportionate amount I asked about in point #1. To that end, simply have
people pay 30% more than their proportionate amount at all times so that
hcoop has a buffer.

I am a heavy disk space user but actually was wondering why I can't buy a
disk or something instead of paying monthly for one.