[Hcoop-discuss] Re: Cron <root at fyodor> test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Jan 23 15:07:44 EST 2006

Someone pointed out that Apache log rotation hasn't been happening for a
while.  I think the reason is that I am using a nonstandard logging
structure, where each vhost's log files are in a separate directory.
Does anyone know how to modify our system configuration so that these
get rotated, and so that this cron error doesn't come up anymore?