[Hcoop-discuss] Unexpected downtime

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Jan 17 10:50:35 EST 2006

fyodor was just network-inaccessible for a while.  I asked for a reboot
in an InterServer support ticket, but fyodor reappeared without any
evidence of a reboot.  I'm still waiting for any information an IS tech
might e-mail me in response to the ticket.

Does anyone have any idea of why this might have happened?  We've also
been experiencing unexpected reboots every few weeks for a while, and
I'd love to get to the bottom of that one, as well.

I've created this wiki page to record mysteries of this kind:
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/OpenProblems