[Hcoop-discuss] I need disk space

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sat Jan 14 16:15:28 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 08:46 -0800, Terrence Brannon wrote:
> I am in need of more disk space than we are allotted. About 5 more
> gigs should hold me for at least 6 months.
>
> I do know of certain users (e.g., John Hallgren) that will never use
> even 20% of their 5 gigs, so maybe they could parcel out some of their
> space to me?

I think it would make more sense to allow users to pay for an extra
account if they want to increase their quotas. N accounts = N * quota
space. It would be like adding the virtual accounts that a few users
have for others right now.

The increase in cost is so small that it shouldn't matter...
--
http://unknownlamer.org
AIM:unknownlamer IRC:unknown_lamer at fnode#tpu Jabber:clinton at hcoop.net