[HCoop-Discuss] Cooperation among cooperatives - colocation

Matthew Craig matthew.t.craig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:29:46 EST 2006

There's nothing more I can from the Dell side, since the server was
purchased specificly not the be rack-mounted.  As I see it, your next step
would be to contact the place where you purchased the rail-kit item, and ask
about their replacement support.  From the sound of the name, they do not
sound too generous.

You've tried bending them back into shape with pliers, yet?

An option, for future server parts, is purchasing from Dell and adding the
kit to the server's support contract.

Matthew