[HCoop-Discuss] Cooperation among cooperatives - colocation

Matthew Craig matthew.t.craig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:54:35 EST 2006

 Okay, regarding these Dell rails...

Nathan Kennedy provided a Dell Serial Tag that matched an entitlement
contract under the name HCOOP.  The address is in NY on 1068th Place (does
this need to be corrected?)  This PE2850 server is under Next Business Day
replacement servce until November 2008.

Unfortunately, the server (and associated support) was purchased
specifically with the NO RAILS option, so the rails are not covered for
replacement.  Where did you acquire these rails?  Maybe I can be of further
assistance with that information and an associated Purchase Order Number.

Matthew