[HCoop-Discuss] Fixing warped rails

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Dec 20 01:37:55 EST 2006

Whoa! Lots of responses here!

The Dell is in fact a PE2850 and is under support.  What we have and
need are Versa (round hole) rails.  So if it looks like Graham does in
fact have the set we need, or we can get the rails from Dell, as two
possibilities.  I can try mucking about with a solid set of pliers but I
am not too hopeful.  We only need the left rail replaced (it has a big L
on it), so Graham or Dell wouldn't have to ship the whole kit.  Our
supplier for the rails will only sell us complete kits.

-ntk