[HCoop-Discuss] Spam

Franklin Gordon Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Mon Dec 4 23:52:52 EST 2006

As we veer off-topic, I'll jump in...

Ever since we upgraded SA to version 3, I've been nearly perfect with no
false positives.  I stopped checking the Spam folder for a long, long
time.  But in the past month, false positives have increased
dramatically (relatively speaking).  I now get at least a handful per
week and now must go through the folder at regular intervals to check
for them.

That being said, I'm with Adam in that e-mail harvesting is inevitable
and don't really care if my address is out there.  The best defense is,
uh, a really good defense?

cheers
Frank