[Hcoop-discuss] Next steps for HCoop

Franklin Gordon Bynum fbynum at usc.edu
Wed Nov 30 13:50:33 EST 2005

I think that we should know our market, which is a more advanced user
that isn't just looking for the cheapest option.  Our cost is important,
but it may be an administrator's nightmare to get a lot of people who
sign up with us because it's cheap and then are like "how do i use email"

Maybe I'm way off here.