[Hcoop-discuss] Web site dilly-dallying

ntk at hcoop.net ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Nov 21 09:15:24 EST 2005

> I finally looked at a couple of Anil's pages in Firefox and Opera...what a
> BIG difference!
> For those who have never seen it in IE, the sidebar is mainly under the
> "HCoop Portal" text as compared to the logo for FF/O...thus there is a
> vast white space on the left...almost as wide as the sidebar...that
> explains my Wiki/prior comments...and as IE is my primary browser, even
> though it has "issues", I gave my feedback based on it.

Yes, as I said before, design and colors are pretty much a matter of
taste.  We will never come to a consensus on which design is "best," but
we can pick one that most people find acceptable, & I agree with Adam that
we should do that soon so that we have a less 1994-ish webpage.

As far as I am concerned go ahead and pick any of them so far except
Anil's one for the above-mentioned reason (doesn't render properly in IE,
unless he can fix it) or the original dark green side-bar one since most
people didn't like that.

Then at some point we can offer skins so that those who care about colors
more than me can pick their favorite.

-Nathan