[Hcoop-discuss] Web site dilly-dallying

Anil K. Narayanan anil at hcoop.net
Sun Nov 20 00:31:23 EST 2005

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> I think it's about time to get this web site design stuff out of the
> way.  I'm going to switch everything over to a new design some time in
> the next week.  I'm going to go with these:
>    http://www.schizomaniac.net/hcoop/
>    http://www.schizomaniac.net/hcoop/portal.html
> unless there are alternative suggestions.  Please include URLs to

Please don't go with the green side bar ! I've put the minimum
change I would prefer to have in the page you've made when you
use. Here they are :

http://hcoop.net/~anil/test/adam/
http://hcoop.net/~anil/test/adam/portal.html

The logo globe.(gif|png) is also changed. The gap between the hands
was ugly when you see the borders through them.

These are here:
http://hcoop.net/~anil/test/adam/globe.gif
http://hcoop.net/~anil/test/adam/globe.png

> We can consider alternate design proposals at any time in the future,
> but I'm itching to get a nice face on so that we can move on to
> advertising and other growth stuff.

Ok. But without the green colored left bar. Put any light shade
(white at-least).
--
Anil
http://hcoop.net/~anil/