[Hcoop-discuss] NCBA

ntk at hcoop.net ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Nov 16 19:44:14 EST 2005

I contacted the National Cooperative Business Association to ask them
about dues.  They are just what they sound like, a sort of "business
association" for cooperatives of all kinds, and the only such U.S.A.
organization that is a member of the International Cooperative Alliance.

I think that such membership would be valuable, but since according to
this quote our dues would be flat $370 annually while our income is <$3
million, that it is premature.  However, I think we should keep this in
mind and perhaps join once the dues would be less than 1% or so of our
revenues.

-Nathan