[DurHamFest] Thank you and feedback

DurHamFest Announcements durhamfest-announce at km4mbg.org
Thu May 30 22:13:05 EDT 2019

With a day full of finding good deals, finding new caretakers for classic
equipment, interesting conversations, prizes, and good food, DurHamFest
2018 has come and gone. The DFMA enjoyed putting on the Fest. However, the
Fest would not be what it is without all of you who participated. Thank
you for being part of DurHamFest.

We're conducting a survey to help us to improve the fest in future years.
I encourage you to fill it out. If you weren't able to make it this year,
I'm sorry we missed you. You're still welcome to fill out the survey and
let us know why.

The survey address is https://durhamfest.km4mbg.org/2019

Thanks and 73,
Jack Hill