[DurHamFest] Thank you and feedback

DurHamFest Announcements durhamfest-announce at km4mbg.org
Tue May 29 00:06:30 EDT 2018

With a day full of finding good deals, finding new caretakers for classic
equipment, interesting conversations, prizes, and good food, DurHamFest
2018 has come and gone. The DFMA enjoyed putting on the fest. In fact, we
enjoyed it so much that it is not quite over! There is a chance to win one
more prize, a $10 gift certificate to RF Adapter Guy!

To be entered into the drawing for a the gift certificate, I invite you to
complete a survey about your DurHamFest experience by visiting
<https://durhamfest.km4mbg.org/2018>. When you complete the survey, you'll
be able enter your name for the drawing. You'll have until June 18th at
7pm to submit your survey.

DurHamFest would not be the event it is without all of you who
participated. Thank you for being part of DurHamFest, and thank you for
providing feedback that will help us to improve the fest in future years.
Even if you weren't able to make it this year, I encourage you to fill out
the survey, and enter the drawing.

Once again, the survey address is https://durhamfest.km4mbg.org/2018

73,
Jack Hill