[BuffaloWireless] Fwd: [ptp-general] Open Mesh -- the new Meraki

Justin S. Leitgeb justin at buffalowireless.org
Wed Mar 12 07:14:21 EDT 2008

I thought that some of you might find this email about a router based on
open-source software interesting.  It seems like a solution for
deploying mesh networks, without having to configure OLSR on top of
OpenWrt yourself.

I'd be interested if anyone decides to check this out or deploy a few of
these in a home or neighborhood.

Justin