[Bond-users] Building Bond for use with PayMasterya

Dru Hill dru at treshna.com
Mon May 6 17:33:00 EDT 2013

Hi Ezra

Are you using scons or make to compile bond? (There are 2 build
scripts in bond).

Could be a 32bit vs 64bit compile issue.

Can you try with a clean scons compile.
scons -c
scons EMAIL=0 AMD64=1
And see if that gets further in compiling binaries.

you'll need to sudo apt-get install scons potentially beforehand.

Dru Hill
Managing Director

Treshna Enterprises Ltd
EPIC Sanctuary