[Bond-users] Examples of <inputrestrict mask=yaya

Dru Hill dru at treshna.com
Tue Aug 13 18:24:59 EDT 2013

Hi Nadia

It doesn't do 13.01.2013 but it does do 13/01/2013 and 12.00
You can specify the type of format, it doesn't allow masking.
The code for it is in postit.c to add your own customised masks. But
unforuintly some C programming knowledge is required.

I have only added ones I commonly used, not more custom generic masks.

n Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:53:20PM +0400, n.vorotnikova wrote:
> I would like to see the values ​​in the correct mapping
> for example:
> time as 12.20
> or the date and time as 12.00 13.01.2013.
> How I understand there is special tag in Bond <inputrestrict> and
> special attribute Mask, but I don't know ho I can use them.
>
> Could you write me some examples of using of "inputrestrict" and "mask" for
> different types
> Nadia

Dru Hill
Managing Director