[Bond-users] Open updatable <sql> from PostgeSQL Function

Jasen Betts jasen at treshna.com
Wed Aug 7 17:38:24 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 08:59:46PM +0400, n.vorotnikova wrote:

> Warning: bonddb/bonddbid.c: 254: bonddb_id_get(): No primary key set
> in query: select * From dobancurrencies(341::int);

> Where is my mistake?

> Create TEMP  Table TMPTable( id int, fld1 int, fld2 int);

I think you need to declare a primary key:

 Create TEMP  Table TMPTable( id int PRIMARY KEY, fld1 int, fld2 int);

else if ID is not unique add another column as primary key, or possibly
do this, but I don't rememver if OID support still works:

 Create TEMP  Table TMPTable( id int, fld1 int, fld2 int) WITH OIDS;

--
Jasen Betts
treshna Enterprises Ltd