[Bond-users] Papyrus Paper sizesya

Dru Hill dru at treshna.com
Wed Oct 26 18:30:11 EDT 2011

Olly recently wrote some code for customising the latex header a bit. Which I think
could be worked for page sizes as well. I'm currently using it to put in a customised
logo in top right hand corner of all reports.

He also added a feature where you can pass in a dynamic query into papyrus and it'll
generate a report based on that, figuring out spacing and alignment for you.

I'll forward this information on to him, to see if he can do some documentation
and send some information to you on this.