[Bond-users] Papyrus <special> node syntax

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Sun Nov 13 13:29:10 EST 2011

Hi,
I fixed the papersize thingy (there is a and entry "papersize" in the DTD)
I am now trying to pass different margins to the latex engine which the source says can
be done by using the <special> tag.
I am passing the following to the latex-backend.

<special>
<arg name="margincontrol"></arg>
</special>

The source code indicates that eight parameters should be passed to the program to set
the margins. I have tried numerous guesses of the syntax but nothing works. I have run
it up in a debugger and it seems the the pointers that refer to the data are out of
bounds. Does this method actually work or is it under development?
Help!!
Best
Colin Close