[Bond-users] Memory issues when main window closed

Howard Hamilton howard.h.hamilton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 22:14:58 EDT 2010

Thanks to Dru for his solution to my database connection issue.  I made that
update to my postgres password and I'm now able to access the database.

I have a couple other issues with my xml script, but I'll address them one
at a time here. :)

I have designed a switchboard window with a menubar and buttons that open
other windows. I have also used a toolbar with close window, add entry, save
entry, and delete entry buttons.  When I close the main window with either
the toolbutton, it flushes the database connection and unloads the dynamic
modules, but then I get this message:

src/bond.c:491 bond_free() Memory is invalid (corrupt pre hash) at
0x1599d04.
Aborted

When I close the window using the 'X' icon, none of the closure messages
appear.  I only get a "Segmentation fault" message.

How do I make those errors go away?  Are they related to the XML scripts?

Howard