[Bond-users] After Compiling Bond!

Biswajit Dutta Baruah indianorthodoc at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:08:09 EDT 2009

Dear Jasen,

Attempted compiling bonddb and bond in ubuntu 9.04 using the 3.1.3
branch. bonddb compiled with no errors. bond compilation required
installation of libgnomeui-dev package, after installation of which bond
compiled with no errors.

Now I think I may have installed bond the right way. The question is,
how to test it out. There are so many .conf files scattered and the
instruction in the readme and at the website are confusing.

Could I have some straightforward instructions to test if I have
installed bond the right way. And what is the way forward?

Biswajit D Baruah