[Bond-users] bond 3.1.3 compilation failed

Marcelo Arroyo marcelo.arroyo at gmail.com
Mon May 18 19:16:48 EDT 2009

Hi. I'm trying updating to bond 3.1.3.
I've downloaded the taball file and I get the following compilation error:
src/bondxml.c: In function 'bondxml_parsewidget':
src/bondxml.c:3245: error: 'ParseGraph' undeclared (first use in this function)
src/bondxml.c:3245: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/bondxml.c:3245: error: for each function it appears in.)
scons: *** [src/bondxml.o] Error 1

I get this error from the svn repository too.

It is a compilation error, so it can't be a error due to uninstalled
dependencies. ¿It is really a stable release?

I'm using Ubuntu 8.10

Any help?

--
Marcelo Arroyo