[Bond-users] Multilingual messages and login window

Dru Hill dru at treshna.com
Mon Jul 13 20:17:25 EDT 2009

Marcelo Arroyo wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to do a database application using bond. I'm from
> Argentina so the aplication will be in spanish. Is it posible to show
> messages in other languages than english (for example in the confirm
> window)?.

confirm window I am not sure about, but in general labels etc i think it
is possible to put things in.

I'd need to check with liam about langauges.

> Other question is how to do a login window and then to do the database
> connection.

in bondfrontend.conf uncomment the line commented out that says
login_db_xml = login.xml.
there should be a login.xml in bond directory which you can change as
you see fit for your own login window.

--
Dru Hill
treshna Enterprises Ltd